Saturday, July 30, 2011

i'm no believer of 2nd chances!

see the thing about me is that i hardly believe in 2nd chances! it's a good point sometimes...but it's also a bad point...reality is, once u make me angry, it's going to takeeee foreverrrrrrrr for me to forget about it although i try and say it's ok! once i hate u, i'll hate u biiiig time.we can try to make things ok again, but i'll still remember. pendendam?not so...i dont believe in revenge, it's just that i'll remember and i never want to go through the same situation again, hence, my reluctance to be in good terms again....thats it, i hate u means i hate u...maybe hate is a strong word.DISLIKE.yes dislike....thats it,i'm no hypocrite. if i say i dislike u, i mean it.wakakaka.

my karma is very strong, so i jussst know some ppl will feel the same way towards me too.no worries.every1 has the right to feel what they want, so i dont gv a damn.i'm just tryna live the best way i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment